EPIOM is always looking for the best in the field to join our team.
EPIOM is a company built by its technologists. Having a work-life balance is important to us. We believe that giving you the time to take care of your needs transfers over to your quality of patient care. EPIOM is an equal opportunity employer.
At minimum, EPIOM requires a bachelor’s degree to join our elite IOM team with a requirement to acquire certification within a year of hire. We are dedicated to professional development and provide opportunities to attend conferences, online seminars and hands-on training sessions.
EPIOM is also excited to bring individuals on board that have the skills to help take our services to a nation-wide level. As we expand, we are creating opportunities within our company in areas such as business development/sales, office administration, IT and other support staff.
Commitment to Education
The field of IONM is constantly evolving to keep pace with ever-advancing medical technology. To provide the best patient-focused care available, it is our duty to stay updated on all neurodiagnostic advancements. EPIOM's commitment to each technologist’s education is manifested by:
- The requirement to become board-certified by obtaining CNIM status
- The requirement to go through an extensive, highly educational training process
- Completion of bi-annual Continuing Education courses and/or in-services
- Completion of bi-annual online training courses
- Continued professional development through EPIOMs designated Clinical Coordinator
- Our constant goal to enhance our technologists’ clinical experience and improve patient care
- The requirement to remain up to date on all vaccinations, hospital protocol, policy and procedure and standard precautions training.