At minimum, EPIOM requires a bachelor’s degree to join our elite IOM team with a requirement to acquire certification within a year of hire. We are dedicated to professional development and provide opportunities to attend conferences, online seminars and hands-on training sessions.
EPIOM is also excited to bring individuals on board that have the skills to help take our services to a nation-wide level. As we expand, we are creating opportunities within our company in areas such as business development/sales, office administration, IT and other support staff.
The field of IONM is constantly evolving to keep pace with ever-advancing medical technology. To provide the best patient-focused care available, it is our duty to stay updated on all neurodiagnostic advancements. EPIOM’s commitment to each technologist’s education is manifested by:
- The requirement to become board-certified by obtaining CNIM status
- The requirement to go through an extensive, highly educational training process
- Completion of bi-annual Continuing Education courses and/or in-services
- Completion of bi-annual online training courses
- Continued professional development through EPIOMs designated Clinical Coordinator
- Our constant goal to enhance our technologists’ clinical experience and improve patient care
- The requirement to remain up to date on all vaccinations, hospital protocol, policy and procedure and standard precautions training.